Ten Essential Tips for Securing Your Smartphone
Business Development Manager
US / Santa Monica
We are growing fast and need to find a Business Development Manager who has experience in selling apps. The BDM has a background in the sales of app-based products. This role is based in Santa Monica. Because we are a disruptive technology-based business, a similar experience would be great!
The role will work directly with our sales team to generate growth in our North American customers.
- Sell Fortress to new high-volume clients on a national basis.
- Self-source and qualify potential new clients or new channels.
- Ensure the pipeline in our CRM system is accurate and up-to-date.
- You will manage your own priorities. All while achieving the targets set out by the business.
- Build and strengthen long-lasting relationships with all prospects and clients.
- Ensure the correct people are aware and engaged with your pipeline. After that, you are active during delivery to secure a smooth transition.
- Prior sales experience gained from a previous new business role.
- You show sound knowledge of the mobile phone and / or gadget insurance markets.
- A full US driving license as this role may involve travel to clients.
- You are highly articulate, influential, and charming. Above all, you are personable.
- Must have the capability to work on your own initiative, be self-motivated.
A qualification in a related field is helpful but not essential. Most important to Fortress is experience in a similar business. Above all, is a drive to succeed in a growing business.
Note for a COVID world. Lockdown means that all recruitment currently requires the team to be positive and comfy with working remotely. Eventually we will reconvene in Santa Monica, but for now, it’s Zoom, baby!
Sign up to our newsletter.
Keep up-to-date with our latest news and feature announcements.
The growing importance of smartphone security
Five top tips for a successful digital detox
New Smartphones in 2023: what to look out for this year
Protect, Secure and Insure Explained
iPhone 14 — our top three features
5 Things To Do If Your Phone Has Gone Missing
Viruses on Phones – do they really exist?
Smartphone Insurance: 7 Reasons Why You Need It
Can You Really Use Your Phone For Payments?
iOS 14 Features, All New or Disappointing?
Home Working Enabled by Mobile Technology
Clean Your Phone & Tablet Safely – COVID-19 & Your Phone