Ten Essential Tips for Securing Your Smartphone
Customer Support Manager
UK / Farnborough
We are growing fast and need to find a capable Customer Support Manager who has experience in leading a support function. Based near Farnborough, the Customer Support Manager will have a background in digital customer services. We are a disruptive Insurtech business, so similar experience would be great!
The role will work directly with our founding team to grow the team. You will also deliver our plan;
- Work with the EVP Experience to;
- Help with the design and build-out of a customer-centric services team.
- Design and implement testing materials for the team.
- Implement a set of omnichannel technology tools. In particular, with 8×8 and Zendesk.
- Take on recruitment, as the team grows.
- Onboarding new team members with an Induction Programme.
- Day-to-day management, and motivation of a fast-growing team.
- Developing reporting for internal management and decision-making purposes.
- Help devise strategies to improve operational performance, including automation technologies where appropriate.
- Be responsible for forecasting growth and staff rota/shift requirements.
- Experience managing a customer-facing support team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with customers. Similarly with the team.
- Infinitely curious about technology and new ways of doing things.
- Good grasp of data analysis and analytical thinking. Above all, understanding the importance of data.
- Ability to motivate a growing team. While managing a fast-moving business.
- Comfortable with a fast, flexible and potentially chaotic environment!
Preferred but Not Required:
- Supporting app-based and smartphone products.
- Implementing call centre systems, especially omni-channel solutions.
- Developing analytical reporting.
- Working in a fast-paced growth environment.
- Mid-to-high level MS Office experience.
- Experience in social media management and engagement. In particular, for consumers.
- Application or software testing experience.
- Knowledgebase design and management.
- Video production / editing for content creation.
A qualification in a related field is helpful, but not essential. But experience in a similar business is most important. Additionally. an Insurance industry or Insurtech background would be useful. Finally, if you’ve ever been involved in developing an AI-powered product, that would be great!
In conclusion, its even more important is a drive to succeed in a growing business.
Note for a COVID world. Lockdown means that all recruitment currently requires the team to be positive and comfortable with working remotely. Eventually we will reconvene in Farnborough, but for now it’s Zoom, baby!
Sign up to our newsletter.
Keep up-to-date with our latest news and feature announcements.
The growing importance of smartphone security
Five top tips for a successful digital detox
New Smartphones in 2023: what to look out for this year
Protect, Secure and Insure Explained
iPhone 14 — our top three features
5 Things To Do If Your Phone Has Gone Missing
Viruses on Phones – do they really exist?
Smartphone Insurance: 7 Reasons Why You Need It
Can You Really Use Your Phone For Payments?
iOS 14 Features, All New or Disappointing?
Home Working Enabled by Mobile Technology
Clean Your Phone & Tablet Safely – COVID-19 & Your Phone